After repeated postponement, Latest SSC - Dakhil Exam Routine 2022 is published. On July 31, Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Dhaka published the SSC exam routine.
The examination was postponed due to floods. However, the SSC and equivalent exams were scheduled to be held in August. But due to the recent floods in the country, the test program was delayed. The SSC equivalent examination 2022 was scheduled to be held from June 19. However, due to severe floods in Sylhet, Sunamganj and Haor region, the examination was postponed on June 17. As a result, about 20 lakh 22 thousand candidates in the SSC and equivalent examinations fell into uncertainty.
When Will SSC Exam 2022 Start
According to the latest ssc routine, 15 September 2022 SSC exam date is fixed. The exam will continue till 1 October 2022. The practical exam will start between October 10 and 15.
➡️ 15 September - Bengali first paper.
➡️ September 17 - Bengali Second Paper.
➡️ 19 September - English First Paper.
➡️ 20 September – English Second Paper.
➡️ 22 September - Mathematics.
➡️ 24 September -Physics, History and Civilization of Bangladesh, Finance and Banking.
➡️25 September - Home Science, Agricultural Education, Music, Arabic, Sanskrit, Pali, Physical Education and Sports, Arts and Crafts.
➡️ 26 September - Chemistry, Municipalities and Citizenship and Business Initiatives.
➡️ 27 September - Geography and Environment.
➡️ 28 September - Biology, Economics.
September 29 - Accountancy.
➡️ 01 October - Higher Mathematics.
According to the SSC Exam 2022 routine, the probable date of completion of the examination is 1st October.
SSC exam 2022 schedule, what time will it start?
Each exam will start from 11 am and end at 1 pm. There will be no exams in the afternoon. The duration of the MCQ is 20 minutes and the duration of the written test is 1 hour 40 minutes.
Candidates should enter the exam center 30 minutes before.
SSC Exam Routine 2022 PDF Download
Board Instructions for SSC 2022 Exam Candidates
- Students should take their seats 30 minutes before the examination.
- Exam will start as per mentioned time.
- First there will be multiple choice and then creative test.
- Multiple choice time is 20 minutes and creative test time is 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Candidates will collect the admit card from the head of their respective institution.
- In the case of candidates of all academic years physical education, health science and sports and career education subjects obtained through continuous assessment as per the instructions of NCTB, the educational institutions will provide to the concerned center and the concerned center will send the marks obtained in the continuous assessment along with the marks of the practical examination to the website of the board online.
- Candidates shall fill the circle by writing roll, registration number, subject code etc. appropriately in their respective answer sheets. The answer sheet cannot be folded.
- Candidates must pass Creative Law Multiple Choice and Practical Part separately.
- Every candidate can appear in the examination of the subject mentioned in the registration card only.
- The examination of a candidate will not be held in his own institution. Candidates have to arrange seats by transfer in centre.
- General scientific calculator can be used in the exam.
- No person other than the Center Secretary shall bring and use mobiles in the Centre.
- The same attendant sheet shall be used for the appearance of the candidate in creative, multiple choice and practical tests.
- Practical tests will be held at respective centres.
- Application for re-verification can be made online through SMS within seven days of publication of SSC Exam 2022 result.
Read More: Best Restaurant and Cafe in Chittagong